A Digital Lifestyle is more than feeding your wallet. It’s about your Legacy. About what you will be proud of when you are on your deathbed. It’s a way of creating all you dreamed possible and so much more…
Our Goals for our Lifestyle
If you’re reading this, you want to live the Digital Lifestyle too. Or already are. Just like me.
So let me ask you … what goals have you set for your Digital Life this year?
Do you want to:
- Work from an exotic location?
- Earn big bucks?
- Gain flexibility to care for a child or a parent?
- Just answer to the best boss ever … YOU?
- Travel the world and work a few hours weekly in coffee shops and coworking spaces, hanging out with and learning from like-minded people.
No matter what your Digital lifestyle goals are for this year, I won’t tell you they’re wrong.
I can’t. Because the Digital Lifestyle has led me to do all those things. Heck, I’ve:
- Filmed ads from a paraglider in Nepal
- Written Emails while waiting for the sunset at the Taj Mahal.
- Taken pictures for campaigns from many mountaintops while backpacking the amazing nature of Norway
- Flexed the work schedule to be there for my kids, my mother, and other family members
- Said “No thanks” to opportunities and clients that weren’t right for me
I’m not sharing to brag … far from it. Because I didn’t accomplish these goals by myself.
In fact, I’ve been blessed with more support than I have space to describe.
I had support from the family. Even when they didn’t understand anything about this Digital Lifestyle.
Digital Lifestyle Mentors
But I’ve also had support from mentors — experts who had reached the summit of the mountain I was trying to climb.
I identified these experts and absorbed every bit of knowledge from them that I could.
Whether it was by reading their books …
Asking advice through an email exchange …
Or finding the courage to approach them in person at events. And that support was critical to achieving my Digital Lifestyle.
Unfortunately, far too many new Digital Entrepreneurs skip this step.
And, I can certainly understand why.
After all, who wants to be seen as that annoying newbie who keeps pestering the established expert?
The shortcut to digital lifestyle success
They were created for us – people who want freedom to live life on our own terms…
…So we could easily access established experts without feeling like a stalker.
This program changed everything for me and is the single most important program that changed my life. And you can get access to it too HERE
But you can still benefit from mentors even without connecting firsthand — by studying the free stuff you find online.
Or by reading some of the books on the subject.
However, you find your chosen mentors …
And whether you connect with them or just study their teachings …
Start. Right. Now.
Not tomorrow or next week.
But more importantly, you’ll honor those mentors by receiving — and acting on — their advice.
It’s what happened with my mentors.
But a funny thing happened as I absorbed and applied their hard-earned knowledge …
Not only did I start living my best Digital Lifestyle, but I developed friendships with many of them—and not the Facebook kind.
I mean real-life, share drinks and meals kind of friendships. Where we discuss family aspirations, adventures, and successes as well as struggles and losses … in addition to “talking shop.”
If you haven’t experienced such friendships on your Digital Lifestyle journey already, I know you will if you start the Launch you program.
Because that’s the pay-it-forward culture of this unique little corner of the Business world.
Now, as critical as achieving your personal goals is for you … and it’s VITAL …
And as cool as it is having digital income role models and mentors as friends — and it’s amazing …
I know these WON’T be the biggest payoffs of your Digital Lifestyle in 2023.
How a Godsent Digital Lifestyle will Feed your Legacy
The biggest payoffs you think you’ll realize are the Digital Income and Freedom you’ll create by living your Digital Lifestyle.
But thats not the biggest payoff…
The biggest payoffs are the unintended consequences that occur when you use your unique combination of God-given talents, new skills, and knowledge to help clients and their customers with your new offer to the world.
But you have to pay attention, because these consequences are often only visible in the rear-view mirror.
Because, it’s not the six-figure income I’ve created that is the biggest payoff…
No, it’s the longer-lasting impacts like:
- Travel the world and experience firsthand – the good, the bad, and the ugly truths in the world, from war crime sites like Hiroshima in Japan and the Killing fields in Cambodia. To be a volunteer at an orphanage in Brazil, while working on a new income stream for my business. The contrasts make your head spin.
- Using my new skills to help a fundraiser create ads to raise School money for Children whose parents had died.
- Helping fellow Launch You members achieve their unique Digital dream Lifestyle. Being able to quit their 9 to 5 and finally do what they love.
Because I’ve seen this so many times … with so many people …
I will guarantee your biggest payoff in 2023 will be the stories you can tell, and the impact you have made by doing what you love.
Even if you don’t recognize them until 2024 — or beyond.
Will you reach your Digital Lifestyle this year?
This is why I’m so passionate about you achieving YOUR Digital Lifestyle this year.
Because you owe it to yourself … your family … your digital business mentors … and the world at large …
To create your own Legacy.
I just have one request when you do create it …
Share them on your favorite platform — Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. — and add #Launchyou to your post.
That way, our entire tribe can celebrate them with you.
And who knows …By sharing your story, perhaps you’ll inspire someone you don’t even know to create their own.